The Ally Difference
- Ally’s trainers have more than ten years of training experience. Your leader will be a professional; effective at facilitating and leading seminars.
- Ally’s trainers have real-world project experience. See for yourself how this material has positively affected major projects over the years.
- Participation enhances learning—open discussions, team and individual exercises improve your retention and confidence.
- Ally restricts the number of registrations to ensure your instructor can pay attention to you!
- You’ll have fun, you’ll network with colleagues with similar issues, and you’ll learn serious project management.
- Ally offers forms and sample documents you can use them in your business.
- Group and individual exercises reinforce and strengthen the learning experience.
Ally leases space from Phoenix University, DePaul University, and Harper College to host our seminars. Ally is otherwise not affiliated or connected to these colleges and universities. Click on the locations below to learn about the locations.
* Rates subject to change without notice
Terms and Conditions
Payment in full is due at time of registration.
If you cannot attend, you may request a full refund, register a substitute, or transfer to another Ally seminar up to two weeks (14 days) prior to the seminar start date. Cancellation requests must be made in writing and be received by us no less than two weeks prior to the seminar start date. You may fax cancellation requests to 630/548-0496. Substitutions may be made on our web site. For transfers, please contact us directly.
You may receive an 80% refund up to one week prior to the seminar start date to cover pre-processing costs that we incur. If you cancel less than one week prior to the seminar start date, you are liable for the entire fee.
We make every attempt to run the seminars at the time and location specified in our advertising. On rare occasion, we must cancel or relocate the seminar. If we cancel or you cannot go to the new location, you may opt to reschedule to another Ally seminar or we will gladly refund your entire registration fee. If we must cancel, we will do so no later than one week in advance of the seminar start date. We cannot be responsible for loss for any travel expenses incurred due to cancellation or relocation.