|Dates for 2011 will be published shortly.
SAVE $100 IF YOU REGISTER BY THE EARLY BIRD DATE!
PMI Members get an additional 10% Discount
Click Here to DOWNLOAD a FULL DATA SHEET!
This full-featured seminar presents the important elements of the PMBOK® Guide in a hands-on format that lets you practice and drill what you need to learn to pass the PMP® exam. Take the opportunity to answer hundreds of sample questions throughout the course covering all process groups and knowledge areas.
You’ll practice and drill to understand and experience the PMBOK® Guide material. You’ll receive templates for communication, scope, risk, and a variety of other plans compliant with the PMBOK® Guide. The templates will help you pass the test, plus instantly improve your efficiency with current business projects.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for project managers seeking to pass the PMP® exam. PMO leaders and methodology designers who wish to employ the PMI standard in their organizations should also attend.
- Project management framework
- Project and product life cycles, phases, and gate reviews
- Models included on the test, but not in the PMBOK® Guide
- Exercises using PMBOK® Guide processes
- Forms, charts and documents that are PMBOK® Guide compliant
- Simplified process flow maps
- The five process groups and the nine knowledge areas
- The tricky definitions
- The communication model
- Motivation theories
- Quality control charts and their use
- Social and professional responsibilities
- Components of the test
- Key words, phrases and concepts to look for in the test
- Developing a study plan
- Preparing for the test
- Techniques and strategies for success on the test
- Practice questions
- Additional study resource information
- Application and registration information
Benefits to You
- Maximize your time by sorting out what you already know and what you need to study
- Apply your knowledge on the job and pass the PMP® exam
- Be able to describe and understand how the 42 processes flow from project inception through closure
- Cover material not in the PMBOK® Guide, but will be on the test
- Feel more confident with exercises and drills to reinforce what you know and need to study
- Stay motivated in an environment that uses modern, adult learning practices that keep you actively involved
- Know what is and is not on the test
- Improve your at-work projects through practical application of the material
- Learn how to think the PMI way